We are away in the Gold Coast Tweed Camper & Caravan Hire's Camper Trailer or Caravan and not sure how something works when can we contact you ?
Yes, by phone 6am to 8pm, 7 days or a 24 hour message bank service.    

What do we need to bring ? Your Food & Drinks, clothes and personal items. Bed linen is supplied for main bed only in Destiny Pop-top Caravans, Mattress protectors & fitted sheets are supplied for Destiny Bunks and Front & Rear beds in Jayco Eagle & Swan Camper Trailers see   :www.campercaravanhire.com.au/site/inclusions/   

   Are BBQs available for hire?
Yes we now have the Weber Baby Q BBQ & Weber Q BBQ for hire complete with the stand and gas bottle.    



   Can we hire a LCD TV & Dvd  Player for the Eagle or Swan Camper Trailer ?
Yes, you can (standard equipment in Pop-Top Caravans).     

    Does the Camper Trailer or Caravan have a battery ?
All of our hire fleet have deep cycle 100ah battery as standard equipment.     



    Solar Panel Power?                                                                                                                                  Our Jayco Destiny Pop-top Caravans are fiited with roof mounted solar panel for recharging the battery and running the internal lights. Optional Portable Solar panels are available for the Jayco Camper Trailers. 


Do you Hire Generators? 
Yes we hire the Honda eu20i Generator. 

    Can we Hire extra Fridges or Ice Boxes?  
Yes we hire the Engle & Waeco Portable 12/240 volt Fridge - Freezers and a range of Ice Boxes.  



   Can we hire a bike rack for the caravan ?
Yes, an optional 2 bike rack is available for the Destiny Pop-Top Caravans.   


   We need some extra room for the extended family? 
Yes we also Hire the OZ Tent RV4 30 Second Tent.   




    Can we take our own Tinnie or Canoe on the roof of the Eagle Camper Trailer ?
Yes, the Eagle Camper Trailers have boat racks (conditions apply).  

  Are there annexe walls available for the standard side awning on the Camper Trailer or Caravan ?
For all of our hire fleet optional walls are available to convert the awning into an annexe.  


    Where can we tour with the Camper Trailer or Caravan ?
NSW, ACT & Queensland on sealed roads only and with prior written agreement in Victoria, South Australia and Northern Territory.   

   Does my towing vehicle need to be insured? Yes it is a requirement that your towing vehicle has  a Current Comprehensive Insurance Policy. 

    Towbar Requirements?  
Duty of Care - All vehicles towing our hire fleet must comply with our towing capicity requirements  and have a correctly rated towbar fitted (includes towbar rating and download capacity)  Destiny Pop-tops require a class 2 type towbar 50mm x 50mm receiver type towbar to enable our WDH hitch to be fitted to your towing vehicle.  



  Trailer Plug Type?
Our hire fleet all has the 7pin flat type and 50amp anderson plugs 

   Will  I need to spend another $400.00 by having an electric brakes controller fitted in my towing vehicle for towing a Hired Pop-top Caravan?
No all of our Pop-top Caravans are fitted with the Carlisle Electra Star Actuator Remote Electric Brake Systems so if your vehicle does not have an Electric Brake Controller installed and we supply you with a remote controller for your towing vehicle for adjusting or manually applying the caravan brakes.  




  Do we have to stay in a caravan park or can we camp on the side of the road?
The most common place to stay is in one of the thousands of caravan parks all around Australia. All of our hirer's now receive a 10% discount (conditions apply) at all of the OZ Parks www.ozparks.com.au by showing the hire agreement when checking into the OZ Park Caravan Park. Camping overnight in "wayside stops" or "rest areas" is also very common in regional and remote areas all across Australia (local restrictions may apply in some areas). When looking for a "rest area" to camp in, look for areas that already have a few other motorhomes or caravans (other campers will make you feel more secure). 



  Is Insurance included in the hire rates ?
Yes, the all hire rates include Insurance for Camper Trailer or Caravan Hire. 



   Are there any hidden extras?    No! - Our rates include all Administration Fees, GST, & Insurance. (except the LPG Gas an optional full 9kg bottle can be supplied at start of hire for $30.0 if requested). 



  Is there an age limit ? Yes you need to be over 25 years of age and under 75 years of age for touring hire.



  Do we sell New Camper Trailers or Caravans ?
No, we are a small friendly family run business who specialises in the hiring of Camper Trailers and Caravans for Touring Hire providing helpful and friendly service.  



   What is a Gumnut Award? The Gumnut Award is a certification program for holiday, residental parks & trade businesses in the Caravaning and Camping Industry that recognises a demonstrated commitment to environmental sustainabililty and social responsibility. The Gumnut award program is is a major initiative of the Caravan & Camping Industry Association NSW (CCIA) and are independently assessed by the University of Western Sydney (UWS) Environmentral Management & Tourism Team. 

































































      Copyright  © 2007 - 2010 Gold Coast Tweed Camper & Caravan Hire